Tuesday, September 30, 2008

A Feng Shui Question - My front door is actually on the side?

My front door doesn't face the street, it faces the driveway and the neighbour's kitchen window. What does this mean in Feng Shui terms and how do you remedy if there is actually a problem with it.

Answer: According to His Holiness Lin Yun Rinpoche, the front door is a key component to the Feng Shui of a home as it has to do with the chi entering the home, which results in being able to receive and take advantage of incoming opportunities and wealth.

If the chi has difficulty getting into the house, then it may feel like you are constantly fighting an uphill battle in these matters.

To correct this, place a large convex mirror outside the entrance so that you can view the entry on the lot similar to the mirrors that you see in hallways to see around a corner or on blind spots for driveways. This will allow you to see the front area of the house but also direct chi into the home to welcome wealth and abundant opportunities.

Visit my website

Follow me on twitter


Connect with me on facebook

Follow me on Posterous

No comments: